Back to School- Student Information Packet
This page will help guide you to prepare your student for the first week of school!
The student information packet is required to be completed for all students. A check-list went home with your child on the first day of school, please use this as a guideline as to which forms need to be completed and returned.
ALL FORMS ARE DUE BY FRI., AUG. 14, 2020!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office at 281-485-2845.
- Student Emergency Information Card- completed in Ren Web
- Designated Pick-Up List
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy can be found in the Family Handbook
- Technology User Agreement and Permission Form
- Media Release Permission Form signed in Ren Web
- Benzinger Family Life Permission Slip
- SHCS Family Handbook Acknowledgement
- Carpool Map for Drop off & Pick Up– Routes to accommodate social distancing for students have been applied.
- 2020-2021 School Supply Lists Pk3-8th
OTHER DOCUMENTS & LINKS: