April 2, 2020
Dear Parents of Our St. Helen Saints:
Even though the staff is working diligently on the production of the school yearbook, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused us issues and cancellations, much like all of our student activities have been cancelled or postponed. We know with our extended time away from school after Spring Break, challenges will be faced in getting pictures for the yearbook.
But you can help!
Submit PHOTOS for possible inclusion in 2019-2020 SHCS Yearbook!
You may submit photos for possible inclusion in the 2019-2020 SHCS Yearbook online or on media file! See details below!
Send photos via email to …
NOTE: Be sure photos are sent as “attachments” and are not embedded into the message area.
Dropbox Folder …
For multiple photos, share a Dropbox folder with the above email account.
Upload directly to our publisher …
Here is how you can submit photos directly to our publisher online:
- Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/login
- If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 414803678
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click “Upload Chosen Images”
You may also submit a FLASH DRIVE with images. Drop off media files at front desk (be sure to label all media files Attn: Yearbook Coordinator).
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PHOTOS IS JUNE 30, 2020
If you have any questions, call the school office at 281.485.2845 or send an email to email@example.com