How to Apply
New Student Registration Procedures PK3-8 (2021-2022)
CLICK HERE for REGISTRATION ZOOM MEETING SCHEDULE
STEP 1: All new PK3-8th grade students are required to register by downloading the forms listed below:
- Application 2021-2022
- Teacher Recommendation letter from child care facility for PK (if applicable)
- Teacher Recommendation for Kindergarten
- Teacher Recommendation for 1st-8th grade
- New Student Procedures
- Tuition and Fee Checklist
- Family Fundraising Commitment
STEP 2: The following documents are required at the time of registration:
- Copy of student birth certificate
- Copy of student baptismal certificate/1st Communion
- All previous report cards and/or standardized testing
- Application fee of $100 per student
Admissions Testing and What to Expect?
STEP 3: All new students must complete an entrance exam. Testing usually lasts approximately one hour. PK4 & K may take longer. Due to COVID parents will not be able to wait in the building. Parents will be called when it is time to pick up their child. The entrance exam assists in determining where the student currently functions academically.
Testing date will be assigned at the time of registration.
Note: Please arrive fifteen minutes early to check-in. For PK4 & K testers, a parent check list will be available for completion while parents are waiting for their child. Please turn it in when you pick-up your student.
- PK4 must be 4yo before Sept 1st, and Kindergarten must be 5yo before Sept 1st.
- PK3 testing will be assigned by appointment only.
- PK3 applicants must be 3yo before Sept. 1st , and in some cases, a 2nd screening may be needed prior to acceptance.
Potty Training (PK3, PK4 and Kindergarten)
All students must be completely potty trained prior to the first day of school. St. Helen does not have the staff to assist your child with potty training. Complete potty training is required prior to acceptance.
Potty training is defined as follows:
- Verbally identifying the need to use the bathroom
- Pulling down articles of clothing to get to the toilet
- Wiping him/herself with no assistance
- Independently replacing articles of clothing moved for toileting
Returning Students Registration Only
All returning students must register online through FACTS. Information has been sent home via email. Contact the school office if you have any questions.
Before & After School Care Registration Form (Click Here)