The following information is intended to help us maintain a safe and healthy school environment. Click on a link below to learn more information about different health topics. If you have any questions, contact the school at 281-485-2845. Stay healthy!
Be prepared for the new school year (Fall 2022)
2022-2023 — Medication Permission Forms — Health Care Plan of Action
- ALLERGIES (includes Food and Life Threatening allergies)
- GENERAL / NON-SPECIFIC CONDITIONS (i.e., migraines or other conditions not listed above)
- Medication Permission Form for ALL OTHER MEDICATIONS (prescription and over-the-counter)
- SPORTS PHYSICAL – 2022-2023
(includes Parent/Guardian Consent, Medical History and Physical Examination Form)
- Communicable Disease Chart — Know when to keep your children home from school.
COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
- COVID-19 Information (available on our school website)
- On-Campus Requirements 2022 – Requirements for returning to school (Revised 8/29/22)
- COVID Health & Safety Protocol Plan – (Revised 8/29/22)
- Questionnaire Screener Chart 2022-2023 – May I enter the school? (Revised 7/25/22)
- International Travel Guidelines – (Revised 2/11/22)
- CDC Guidelines (International Travel)
- Fact Sheet
- El Virus del Ebola (Spanish)
- Ebola Virus Disease (English)
- Letter to Texas Schools from Dept. of State Health Services
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents (CDC)
- A Strong Defense Against Flu: Get Vaccinated!
- What You Should Know About Influenza (Flu) Antiviral Drugs
- Who needs a FLU vaccine?
- Stopping the FLU is up to you!
- Prevent Seasonal Flu
- 2019-2020 Influenza Season – Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand Washing: Keep Your Family Healthy
- Hand Washing and Hand Sanitizer Use
- Hand Washing at Home, at Play, and Out and About
- Stop Germs! Wash Your Hands (How-To)
- VIDEOS on Proper Hand Washing – Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Health Screenings : Vision | Hearing | Spinal | Acanthosis Nigricans | Tuberculosis
- 2022 Health Screenings – Parent Notification Letter (info coming soon)