The following information is intended to help us maintain a safe and healthy school environment. Click on a link below to learn more information about different health topics. If you have any questions, contact the school at 281-485-2845. Stay healthy!
- May 2018 Clinic Newsletter
- 2018-2019 New and Returning Students
- Student Emergency Information Card – 2018-2019 (for Clinic use)
- Sports Physical (includes Parent/Guardian Consent Form, Medical History pages, and Physical Examination Form)
- ASTHMA Medication Permission Form (for inhalers)
- ASTHMA Self-Administer Permission Form (for students responsible enough to self-administer)
- Students with EPI PENS – Medication Permission Form for Life Threatening Allergies (including FOOD and OTHER ALLERGIES)
- Medication Permission Form – ALL OTHER MEDS (including prescription and over-the-counter)
Basic & Catastrophic Accident Insurance Program for ARCHGH 2016–2017
- Communicable Disease Chart — Know when to keep your children home from school.
- Fact Sheet
- El Virus del Ebola (Spanish)
- Ebola Virus Disease (English)
- Letter to Texas Schools from Dept. of State Health Services
- On Monday, April 10, 2017, the Bishops of Texas discussed and reviewed the policy regarding immunizations and the policy remains as is:
Every student enrolled in a Catholic school in the state of Texas shall be immunized against vaccine preventable diseases caused by infectious agents in accordance with the immunization schedule adopted by the Texas Department of State Health Services. A student who fails to present the required evidence shall not be accepted for enrollment. The only exemption to the foregoing requirement is a medical exemption signed by a licensed physician (M.D. or D.O.) authorized to practice in the state of Texas. [The Pontifical Academy for Life, “Moral Reflections on Vaccines Prepared from Cells Derived from Aborted Fetuses”, 2005: +DEF].
- SCHOOL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Immunization Exemption Letter from ARCHGH Catholic Schools Office
- 2017-2018 Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Students Grades K-12 (English)
- 2017-2018 Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for PreK3-4 (English)